Applications in 2024

Applications are open for men and women undergraduate residents in 2024

Application process


Complete the application form found on our website link and pay the $150 application fee.

You will be required to attach a 750 word personal statement (why you want to reside at St Paul’s and what you can offer us as a resident), your birth certificate or passport, and a recent head and shoulders photo of yourself.

Please use the character reference template, which is downloadable via the application portal, to provide 2 character references from people who know you well. For school leavers, one character reference must be from a senior member of your school academic staff.



The Registrar will acknowledge receipt of your application, and forward it on to the enrolments committee.

Our enrolments committee, on a monthly basis, review applications and may then invite you to attend an interview with a senior member of staff.

A zoom interview can be arranged for candidates who are offered an interview and live outside of Sydney or overseas.

Interviews will take place throughout the year.



Offers of places are conditional upon you gaining entry to the desired degree course at the University of Sydney.

A screenshot of your ATAR (for school leavers) or a copy of your university academic transcript is required prior to commencement, to finalise your application.



Residential fees include accommodation, 21 meals per week, weekly room cleaning and linen changing, utilities, use of library, oval and gymnasium, student services and support, academic tutorial programme, 100GB WiFi access per month. Visit our website to find our current fee schedule.



Yes, we can set up a Zoom meeting with you. All you need to do is get in touch with our registrar to set up a time –

Offers of places are made conditional upon you gaining entry to the desired degree course either at the University of Sydney or another approved metropolitan university, however applications to the College can be lodged before gaining entry to a University and is advised to apply as early as possible.

Should you decide to take a break, you need to let the College know and complete necessary forms. The Dean of Undergraduates and Senior Tutor are here to help you with any questions or general advice.

We would love to help you with your enquiries. Contact the College Registrar at or call us on 02 9550 7444

Have a Question?