Residence in the College is offered on the basis of merit and potential. Applications for residence should be sent to the Registrar email@example.com who will organise an interview. The Warden and Senior Tutor will meet with you. Successful applicants are good all-rounders, with high academic achievement (or promise), excellent references, strong extracurricular involvement, ambition to move forward in life and a keen desire to be part of a cohesive and dynamic college community. Ability to manage your time is also important. There is much to do in College and at University, and demands on time can be a challenge. Enquiries please call the Registrar on (02) 9550 7451
Applications for Semester 1 2016 will be accepted now. There is no closing date for applications, however it is recommended that you apply sooner in the year rather than later.
If you finish school in 2015 and plan to take a GAP year prior to entering University, you should apply this year for 2017. An interview can be arranged before you leave.
- Download the application form and send in the completed form with two (2) passport photos and $165 application fee by cheque if not paying by credit card. Please send original passport photos and not printouts. Jpgs are also accepted (not pdfs).
- Applications should be made directly to the College - St Paul's does not share applications with other University of Sydney colleges.
- Two references are required. References must be sent directly to the College by the referee. The academic reference should be from either your headmaster/ school principal or a University lecturer/tutor. The personal reference should be from someone who knows you well - for example, a family friend, coach or boarding-house supervisor. The Warden values references from those who write candidly about what makes you distinctive. .
- References can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if this is more convenient than mailing them. Preferably only one reference should come from the applicant's school.
Note: St Paul's does not use a generic referee form.
- When all information has been received and processed, we will contact you to arrange a time for your interview with the Warden and/or the Senior Tutor.
Scanned documents or email attachments are accepted.
Contact the Registrar on +61 2 9550 7451 or email email@example.com